ATTENTION: The documentation is still in an early stage and will be extended over time.
If we used your creation as a 3rd-party tool/library and forgot to mention you, please tell us and we will be glad to add your link.
Introduction to MemoryLifter Development
- This will give new developers a short overview of the MemoryLifter source code and help them to get started.
How-to work with the MemoryLifter HTML documentation
- This will give a short introduction on how to create and modify the HTML help.
- MemoryLifter Server
- The server part of MemoryLifter to use MemoryLifter in a multi-user environment.
- Settings Manager
- With this tool you can set individual settings to cards/chapters and add extensions.
- Stick Factory
- This tool lets you create an image which can be copied to many USB drives automatically and very quickly.
- Audio Book Generator
- This can create audio books out of your learning modules.
- This can be used to record sounds for your learning modules in a fast and easy way.
- This is a little tool to remove the user <-> learning success binding to e.g. to learn with a different profile under the same (Windows) user.
- Security Admin Suite
- This is the administration tool for the MemoryLifter server solution.
MemoryLifter uses Advanced Installer to create its Setup.