MemoryLifter Audiobook Generator
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- KNOWN ISSUES
Welcome to the MemoryLifter Audiobook Generator program, a simple yet powerful tool to create your own audiobooks out of MemoryLifter learning modules with sound.
MemoryLifter wants your feedback. Suggestions for improvement of MemoryLifter Audiobook Generator are encouraged. Please send suggestions via the website
http://www.memorylifter.com or email to
After startup of the software, simply click on the "Browse..." button at the top of the program window and select a source learning module. Then click the second "Browse..." button and select the desired output audio file.
All other available options are optional. When you're done, simply click the button "Create audiobook" to start the process.
If you want to use additional codecs (to decode and encode specific audio file formats), please click on "File –>
Codec settings..." to configure these programs.
- Microsoft Windows XP or above with Internet Explorer 6 or above
- Intel Pentium Processor or compatible
- 256 MB RAM (Min.)
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4 or above
- Graphics adapter and monitor capable of greater 256 colors and a resolution of 1024x768 or above
- ~10 MB available hard drive space for MemoryLifter Audiobook Generator program plus space for Codecs and Learning Modules
- Version for MemoryLifter 2.4
MemoryLifter Audiobook Generator makes use of the tango! icons library. You can find more information about this at http://tango.freedesktop.org/.
If you have any questions, please send an Email to
Thanks and have fun learning!